WHEN DOES YOUR GIMBAL, OR VIBRATION BOARD NEED TO BE REPLACED?
When your DJI Mavic Pro crashes, by running out of battery or simply flying into a wall, most of the damage is taken by a gimbal. The DJI Mavic Pro gimbal has 3 axis and is mounted on the drone via gimbal vibration absorption board.
1. The gimbal vibration board can fail on impact, leaving the gimbal hanging by the fragile gimbal (ribbon) cable and video signal cable. If there is no other damage the repair cost is $133 including return shipping
2. The ribbon cable controls the movement of the 3 axis gimbal, when damaged the gimbal can become non-responsive. $250
3. When the video signal cable ( silver ) is damaged there will be no video displayed $225
4. The Gimbal can intermittently fail causing image distortion. Parts, labour & return post $525
* Prices above are for the replacement of the described parts, & return shipping,if there are multiple issues we will re quote for the repair.
Call 0455880407 or email email@example.com to schedule your repair.